The code requires that local authorities must publish the following information on trade union facility time:
- Total number (absolute number and full time equivalent) of staff who are union representatives
- Total number (absolute number and full time equivalent) of union representatives who devote at least 50 per cent of their time to union duties
- Names of all trade union represented in the local authority
- A basic estimate of spending on unions
- A basic estimate of spending on unions as a percentage of the total pay bill
Withyham Parish Council has no staff members who are union representatives and therefore has no information to publish.