Agendas for all our meetings are posted in our notice boards. Members of the public are encouraged to attend meetings and there is a 10-minute opportunity for members of the public to address the Council. Meetings must operate within Covid guidelines. This limits us to the number of people that we can have present at meetings. In order to manage this we request that those who wish to attend first contact the Clerk firstname.lastname@example.org by the morning of the meeting to assist in confirming numbers.
If you wish to attend a Planning Committee meeting please read and follow our Guidance for members of the public wishing to view/speak at a Withyham Parish Council Planning meeting.
The full calendar of dates for meetings can be found on our website.
Agendas and minutes can also be found on the following pages:
- Air Traffic Committee Meetings – Agendas & Minutes
- Climate & Ecology Advisory Group – Agendas & Minutes
- Finance – Agendas & Minutes
- Full Council Meetings – Agendas & Minutes
- Planning Committee – Agendas & Minutes
- Rights of Way Advisory – Agendas & Minutes
- Road Safety – Agendas & Minutes
- Staff Committee – Agendas & Minutes
Should you wish to view minutes of previous years’ meetings please contact the Parish Office.